“Maturity has more to do with what types of experiences we had, and what we learned from others, and less to do with life that we live” So be mature...


Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Hello World...

Diam tak diam dah sebulan aku duk di Alor Setar Kedah. Memang rasa ok tapi sometimes rase rindu sangat kat KL... especially my Mom. Byk kali gak mimpi pasal dia. Maybe aku teramat lah rindukannya. Anyway aku dah besar pun dan slalu berjauhan ngan mak aku...

Few days back is really exhausted for me. Memang memenatkan dah rehat pun tak cukup. Tidur pun tah kemana, meaning... aku tak rase cukup la walaupun aku memang tidur. Macam tak enjoy jer. Tak tau nape... tak bermaya... badan aku je yang bergerak tapi minda tah ke mana. Like carrying a body without a soul...

Sebenarnya semua ok jer, my work is fine, my friend is ok even I got a present from my best friend... A guitar. I love all that but still its not enough for me. I keep asking my self. What is wrong with me. I look into the mirror and I felt so ugly. My body sense so differently. Is not looks good anymore. Its makes me apprehensive about my self. I need to do something...
For now on... I need to think positively, again and again. Stay on healthy life, do exercise, workout, swim and just enjoy my time. Its a long journey anyway....


p/s: Journey never end...

No comments:

Post a Comment