“Maturity has more to do with what types of experiences we had, and what we learned from others, and less to do with life that we live” So be mature...


Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Confession of true Heart...

When you're in love you never really know whether your relation comes from the qualities of the one you love, or if it attributes; whether the light which surrounds them like a halo comes from you, from them, or from the meeting of your sparks...

The hours I spend with you I look upon as sort of a perfumed garden, a dim twilight, and a fountain singing to it. You and you alone make me feel that I am alive. Others said they have seen angels, but I have seen thee and though art enough.

No one can understand love who has not experienced infatuation. And no one can understand infatuation, no matter how many times we have experienced it.




1 comment: