“Maturity has more to do with what types of experiences we had, and what we learned from others, and less to do with life that we live” So be mature...


Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Typical working day


Well, it's true that for most of recorded human history, work was something that people did, but it wasn't where they expected to put their center of meaning and their hope for a good life. But for me work is really imperative coz it was part of my life and I spent more time to work neither my social life...

As usual when the clock struck 6.30 am, my alarm clock start beeping to wake me up. I felt so horrible coz my bed wont let me go, my legs undergo pain and my mind is still on the cloud nine. Urgh... another typical working day. But I quickly run to shower and getting ready. Its my responsibility and I am responsible also committed to what ever I do and in this case is my WORK.

Recently I'm had feeling that I already love my work. I felt that I become more important and people need me a lot coz I believe that they noticed what I can do and how flexible I am. I love this feeling and I'm did my best. I tried to do a lot of things to improve our working system so the flow will be enormous to satisfies our client.

My body still suffered the pain by my mind enjoyed it and its slowly cured the pain plus credit to the RED BULL that I took everyday after lunch. Its energize me a lot. Now a days, I'm not counting hour and day anymore. I just confer my vigor, my knowledge and my experiences. Soon, I'm going to the other department and I'm knew that I learn a lot here and I will always learning to be the best... anywhere and everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment